Páramo Ventura Jacket | Midnight/Carmine
Páramo Ventura Jacket | Midnight/Carmine.
High specification, close-fitting waterproof jacket designed by women for women. Ideal for a range of activities including climbing and mountaineering. The Ventura Jacket uses Nikwax Analogy fabric with stretch panels to provide guaranteed weather protection plus maximum freedom of movement. It features excellent ventilation for temperature control plus a technical hood and choice of pockets.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood to accommodate hair.
- Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment optimising vision.
- Precise hood adjustment protects face without compromising vision
– even if glasses or goggles are worn.
- Embedded cords and locks improve water/snow shedding.
- Well-placed front of arm vents for effective temperature control.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Large external working pocket for map storage in all jacket sizes.
- Secure, internal pocket for valuables.
- Two zipped, rucksackfriendly handwarming pockets.
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation prevents jacket riding up.
- Stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides.
- Low bulk cuff allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Two-way, off-set front zip with internal storm flap, placed off-centre to prevent bulk when worn with layers, to avoid lip area and to allow generous pocket on left.
- Zip-pull ‘locks’ for maximum security.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow and aids fastening.
- Reflective piping on chest.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Design is rucksack, harness, helmet and single gloved hand friendly.
- Precisely sized to fit perfectly with Páramo base, mid and overlayers.
- Feminine styling and female-friendly features throughout.
- Complements the Ventura Trousers.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.