Páramo Torres Alturo Jacket | Midnight/Hot Coral
Páramo Torres Alturo Jacket | Midnight/Hot Coral.
The Women’s Torres Alturo Jacket provides fast block insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and wet, packing into its own internal pocket when not needed. The moisture-repellent synthetic 133g fill delivers a high warmth-for-weight ratio, the down-like feel and performance warms you even when wet. Sized to go over a Páramo jacket, to warm you quickly without removing layers.
- Helmet-friendly, insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster.
- Wired and reinforced ‘grown-on’ peak avoids rain/ snow collecting.
- Precise hood adjustment protects face without compromising vision
– even if glasses or goggles are worn.
- Full front opening with two-way locking zip, internal insulated storm flap and chin guard at top.
- Hook and loop cuff closure designed for precise adjustment and robustness.
- Internal OS map-sized storage pocket. Acts as a stuff pocket for when jacket is not in use, and can double as a travel pillow.
- Insulated, harnessfriendly hand-warming pockets, with locking zip closures for security.
- Adjustable hem to retain body heat.
- Scooped tail for additional protection.
- Sized for overlayering with Nikwax Analogy® system.
- A robust garment for regular use in all conditions.
- Nikwax Analogy® Insulator = Nikwax Windproof® outer and lining with water repellent synthetic 133g fill (100g in hood).
- Easy-care – treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.