Páramo Pájaro Jacket Men’s| Dark Grey
Directional waterproof jacket that is quiet, durable and comfortable with good ventilation and plentiful pockets, ideal for women who are wildlife watchers and photographers.
Páramo Pájaro M Jacket | Dark Grey
The Pájaro is designed for nature-watching, outdoor photography and other country activities.
These activities involve exertion while moving, then remaining static for long periods. To be comfortable, you need ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. Ideally, essential equipment should be in easy reach.
Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort. Temperature moderation is provided by vents on the torso. Intelligent pocketing gives easy access to essentials.
The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and good weather protection.
- Easily accessible storage from six well-placed pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from torso vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Good protection in all weathers from a fully-adjustable hood with wired peak and from the generous mid-thigh length.
- Six pockets hold essential equipment to hand:
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two zipped handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents
- Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
- Torso vents allow temperature control while on the move.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulders and back.
- Articulated shoulder design with raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Easy-adjust cuff with hard-wearing tab adjuster for precise fit and allows sleeves to be easily pushed up for cooling.
- Every Pájaro jacket sold contributes to the planting of a sapling by Trees for Life, an award-winning charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Scottish Highlands.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large