Páramo Cascada Jacket | Embossed Moss
Páramo Cascada Jacket | Embossed Moss.
The Cascada is a tried and tested directional waterproof jacket suitable for a wide range of walkers, nature-watchers and outdoor workers, outside in all weathers. The classic long-line design has been proven with 15+ years of use in the hills, and the jacket’s length and features combine with directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric to give excellent weather protection and dry comfort. It is designed with walkers in mind offering great freedom of movement, reinforced shoulder construction for pack-carrying and three generous pockets.
- Excellent field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Two-way front zip and pocket zips protected by outer poppered storm flaps.
- Maximum freedom of movement and comfort from articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Increased comfort and protection when pack carrying provided by Pump Liner® reinforced, double layer shoulder construction.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Temperature control provided by waist and hem drawcords, which help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Three generous pockets:
• Handwarming and storage from two hip pockets.
• Generous chest pocket for OS map storage.
- Multi-adjust cuff design allows sleeves to be rolled for cooling.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.