Páramo Bentu Windproof Jacket | Midnight
Contact Us to order.
Páramo Bentu Windproof Jacket | Midnight.
The Men’s Bentu Windproof Jacket is designed to be combined with the Bentu Fleece to provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of walking and nature activities. When worn alone, the Bentu Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls. When worn in combination with the Bentu Fleece, the system gives full waterproof protection.
- ‘Zoned’ Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders provides clever drainage technology for added protection in heavy rain.
- Fully adjustable hood for precise fit and mesh Pump Liner® throughout for directional removal of moisture and waterproofing. Hood can be stowed securely when not in use.
- Two-way front zip allows easy ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Hook and loop cuff closure for precise adjustment, also allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Hem drawcord for fit and extra weather protection with adjusters secured in pockets.
- Two large map-sized storage pockets on the chest for quick access to essential equipment. Reflective zips aid visibility (not on Moss).
- Two large handwarming pockets.
- Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.
- Designed to be combined with Men’s Bentu Fleece.
- Perfect when moving between different environments and temperatures.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.