Páramo Andina Jacket | Pale Mint/Adriatic
Páramo Andina Jacket | Pale Mint/Adriatic.
The Andina Jacket is a contoured jacket for walkers and backpackers who enjoy demanding levels of activity, as it offers the most generous sleeve/ torso ventilation for swift temperature adjustment. The tried and tested original Nikwax Analogy fabric provides guaranteed perspiration removal, weather protection and durability, with shoulders and back reinforced for carrying a pack.
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably, fully adjustable with wired peak to protect vision.
- Large sleeve/ torso vents for rapid on-the move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement on shoulders and back for extra protection when load carrying or in heavy rain.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Internal map pocket.
- Two hand-warming pockets, easily accessible during activity.
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap.
- Long sleeves for protection with cuffs that are easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Hem drawcord for easy temperature control.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.