Páramo Alta III Jacket | Midnight/Reef Blue
Contact Us to order.
Páramo Alta III Jacket | Midnight/Reef Blue.
A contemporary update to this iconic walking jacket, the Men’s Alta III is a versatile, hard-wearing jacket packed with practical features for any serious outdoor activity – from valley to hill and on to the mountain. Made from Analogy waterproof fabric, to provide fantastic weather protection and effectively remove perspiration, the Alta III is designed for the wildest places worldwide and is one of the most versatile mountain jackets on the market.
- Single handed gloved operation throughout with unique dual stretch hood and hem adjust mechanisms which retain cord ends safely.
- Fantastic ventilation from two-way locking front zip (with internal storm flap) and upper arm vents (lined with mesh Pump Liner) that can remain open in the rain without water ingress.
- Fully adjustable rollaway hood maintains vision in all conditions even when wearing goggles or eyewear.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation prevents jacket riding up.
- 6 pockets allow effective storage of map and navigation tools:
– Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket with D-ring attachment
– Large external ‘dry’ pocket for map storage
– Two large handwarming/storage pockets
– Secure internal map-sized chest pocket
– Secure internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Rapid drying mesh Pump Liner reinforcement in centre back and shoulders improves drainage.
- Sleeves have low bulk cuffs and can easily be pushed up for cooling.
View our whole range of Páramo here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.