Oboz Sawtooth Low B-DRY | Russet
Oboz Sawtooth Low B-DRY | Russet.
The Sawtooth Low B-DRY may be the most used shoe in your closet. Heck, it probably won’t even make it to the closet. Ridiculous traction; a stable and cushioned midsole; a comfortable, waterproof/breathable upper and a lightweight go-anywhere attitude. Everything you need for your next trip outdoors.
B-DRY: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with the proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while the textile lining wicks sweat away.
O FIT INSOLE™:
- Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
Molded Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
View our whole range of Oboz here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Highly Abrasion-Resistant Textile, Nubuck Leather
O FIT INSOLE™
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike