Oboz Bridger Mid B-DRY | Scotch Brown
Oboz Bridger Mid B-DRY | Scotch Brown.
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there’s nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); B-DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Ready. Set. Go anywhere.
B-DRY: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with the proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while the textile lining wicks sweat away.
O FIT INSOLE™:
- Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak Midsole:
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole: The quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Molded Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
Molded Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
View our whole range of Oboz here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
O FIT INSOLE™
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike