Oboz Bridger Low B-DRY | Walnut
Oboz Bridger Low B-DRY | Walnut.
The Bridger Low’s webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep gnarly crags; a B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry during boggy berry picking in the meadows; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
B-DRY: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with the proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while the textile lining wicks sweat away.
O FIT INSOLE™:
- Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak Midsole:
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole: The quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Molded Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
Molded Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
UK 7, UK 8, UK 9, UK 10, UK 11, UK 12
Highly Abrasion-Resistant Textile, Nubuck Leather
Hiking, Lifestyle, Trekking