Lowa Ranger III GTX | Slate
Lowa Ranger III GTX | Slate.
This classic trekking boot features embossed waxed nubuck uppers for a rugged heritage look. With a one-piece design, and multiple comfort features such as the anatomically designed C4 Tongue, it’s perfect for many miles of on- and off-trail hard use. Durably waterproof/breathable.
Your preferred outdoor escape is a classic hut-to-hike alpine hike or a demanding tour in the highlands and hills? Then you’re spot-on with this classic trekking boot with its strong 2.2 mm nubuck leather upper. A wrap-around rubber rand protects the leather from damage. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation, and you’ll experience great fit thanks to the LOWA “X-Lacing” system that minimises tongue slippage. The detailed mid-sole construction increases stability and comfort, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole “Natural” optimises support. An ideal roll-through is encouraged with a special lug design. This style is offered in two widths and extended sizes.
- Index: Lowa Index 3 : Trekking.
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck.
- Lining: Gore-Tex®.
- Sole: Vibram® Natural: These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram® has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Midsole: DuraPU® with SPS System.
- Resolable: Yes. Lowa can resole this product for an additional fee.
- Additional Hardware: X-Lacing®. Patented Lowa technology holds the tongue in place both vertically and horizontally. This prevents slippage and thus pressure points or blisters.
- Stabiliser: Medium.
- Tongue Construction: C4 – Tongue®. Anatomically shaped tongue for improved flex and comfort that helps avoid pressure points in this area.
- Minimal Seams: Construction design minimises the number of seams to prevent possible friction or pressure points.
View our whole range of Lowa here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike, Multi Activity