Leki Walker Platinium
Leki Walker Platinium.
The Walker Platinium poles (pair) sparkles with plenty of great features. The Shark 2.0 grip made from 2-component cork supports your movement and transfers your force directly. With a diameter of just 14 mm, the pure carbon shafts ensure best swing behaviour. Another highlight is the colour-matched Speed Tip.
- Fixed Length, 1 piece. Weight 166g based on 115cm pole, others may vary.
- Trigger Shark 2.0: Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Trigger Shark Active Strap: Active Lining – breathable soft inner material. Optimised shape, one Piece -360° inner hand – no overlapping material direct and straight grip contact.
- Speed Tip: For precise pole planting and a perfect hold on whatever surface.
- Power Grip Pad: Optimum grip on paved surfaces with a long lifespan. Made of vulcanised material.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Hill & Hike