Leki Sherpa XL V
Leki Sherpa XL V.
The Leki Sherpa XL V super strong ultralite vertical poles (pair) are great for hiking using a special detachable strap that will be familiar to users of Nordic Walking poles. The Trigger S Vertical strap can easily be removed from the grip when required, quickly re-attached, and easily change your grip position. The rest of this pole is identical to the regular Sherpa XL version, using Speedlock 2 which makes them very easy and quick to adjust and, once set to required length won’t slip even during long walking days.
- Length range: 110 to 145cm. Weight: 580g per pair.
- Length: Collapsed 70cm. Fully extended 145cm infinitely adjustable.
- Grip: Trigger S Vertical Long.
- Adjustment System: Speed Lock 2.
- Material: High Tensile Aluminium 18/16/14mm diameter.
- Tip: Carbide Flextip with interchangeable basket system.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Hill & Hike