Leki Micro Vario Carbon
Leki Micro Vario Carbon.
Do you love sporty trekking and are often on the go? The Leki Micro Vario Carbon walking poles (pair), equipped with lots of details, supports you uphill and downhill and helps you save energy. In addition to the anatomically formed AERGON Thermo Long Grip and the super simple Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System comes the newly developed ELD External Locking Device, which ensures more stability and safety on the mountain thanks to its special construction. The pole can be folded together to a pack size of 40 cm at the push of a button and can be stored in any backpack. Weighing in at just 240 g, it is a real all-rounder.
- Length 110-130cm. Pack Size 40cm. Weight 240g.
- Segments: 5 Pieces.
- External Locking Device (ELD):
- Special construction for even more stability and safety.
- Easy to handle – a push button releases the pole tension.
- AERGON: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap – Skin: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Thermo Long: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force – at least.
- 100% Pure Carbon: Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
- Trekking Basket 2.0:
- Compatible with every Flextip.
- Effective protection against sinking in.
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Hill & Hike