Leki Micro Vario Carbon Strong
Leki Micro Vario Carbon Strong.
The Leki Micro Vario Carbon Strong trekking folding poles (pair) are made from 100% carbon as well as having a base made from high-strength 6.5 aluminium. Features include the AERGON Thermo Long Grip, Speed Lock Adjustment System, and the Push Button to quickly and easily fold the pole together. This extra-stable version, with stronger shaft diameter (20 x 18 x 16 mm) and adjustable length of 120-140 cm, is especially for larger and harder mountain sports fans. Thanks to the touring basket included, you will get the most out of the Micro Vario Carbon Strong, even in the winter.
- Adjustable Length 120cm-140cm. Pack size 38cm. Weight 266g.
- Folding Poles: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. 5 segments. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Aergon: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap – Neoprene: Reinforced neoprene strap with convenient fleece lining for maximum comfort.
- Thermo Long: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock: High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
- Carbon & Aluminium: Light and stiff carbon upper segment for perfect turns with minimum weight. Sturdy aluminium lower segment.
- Trekking Basket 2.0:
- Compatible with every Flextip.
- Effective protection against sinking in.
- Binding Basket:
- Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid.
- Long edge helps to remove ice from skins.
- Flex Tip Long: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Trail Running, Hill & Hike