Leki Micro Vario Carbon Antishock
Leki Micro Vario Carbon Antishock.
The Leki Micro Vario Carbon Antishock walking poles (pair) are extremely versatile and equipped with numerous details. In addition to the anatomically formed AERGON grip with Thermo extension and the super simple Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System comes the new and easy-to-use ELD External Locking Device. With a simple push, the pole can be folded together to a packing size of 40 cm in the blink of an eye. The newly developed system also gives the pole more stability. The DSS Antishock System reduces impact force by around 40%, thereby relieving joints and ligaments. Weighing just 252 g, this carbon folding pole is ready for every situation.
- Length 110-130cm. Pack Size 40cm. Weight 252g.
- External Locking Device:
- Special construction for even more stability and safety.
- Easy to handle – a push button releases the pole tension.
- AERGON: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap – Skin: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Thermo Long: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force – at least.
- Dynamic Suspension System: Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Carbon & Aluminium: Light and stiff carbon upper segment for perfect turns with minimum weight. Sturdy aluminium lower segment.
- Trekking Basket 2.0:
- Compatible with every Flextip.
- Effective protection against sinking in.
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Hill & Hike