Leki Khumbu Lite
Leki Khumbu Lite.
The light design of the Leki Khumbu Lite walking poles (pair) supports you during trekking with its all-round hassle-free features: comfortable CorTec grip, Speed Lock+ Adjustment System for optimal length adjustment, and light shaft made from high-strength aluminium. An absolute all-rounder thanks to its ultra-light HTS 6.5 aluminium shafts.
- Length 100-135cm. Pack Size 67cm. Weight 245g.
- AERGON: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock+: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1.
- Aluminium HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Trekking Basket 2.0:
- Compatible with every Flextip.
- Effective protection against sinking in.
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
View our whole range of Leki here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Mountain & Alpine, Hill & Hike