Fjällräven Yupik Parka | Dusk
Fjällräven Yupik Parka | Dusk.
Large, parka with synthetic lining that reaches down over the rear and thighs. The perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions, it protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures. Detachable hood with soft fleece lining and warm synthetic fur trimming that protects against snowstorms. Many practical pockets, including two large zippered breast pockets, a pocket for a media player on the sleeve and two bellow pockets with hand-warming pockets at the hem. On the inside, there are two mesh pockets, two media player pockets with openings for ear phones, safety pockets and one Napoleon pocket. Ribbed knitting at the neck keeps cold drafts out. Drawcord at the hem and long, two-way zipper with protective flap. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Wind and waterproof padded parka in fluorocarbon free Hydratic®.
- 2 large zipper storage pockets at chest.
- 2 smaller chest pockets with press button closure.
- 2 top loading bellow pockets and 2 fleece lined hand warming pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve.
- Detachable 2-way adjustable storm hood with removable arctic fur.
- Inside is equipped with drawcord at the bottom hem, 2 large stretch mesh storage pockets, 2 media pockets with fox hole and cord holders, 2 additional innersafety pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket.
- Shell fabric velcro closures at cuffs.
- Fleece lined hood and collar with windshield rib to keep the cold out and warmth in.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Polyester, Supreme Microloft
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike
All Season, Autumn/Winter