Fjällräven Singi Winter Jacket | Chestnut
Fjällräven Singi Winter Jacket | Chestnut.
The Fjällräven Singi Winter Jacket in Chestnut is a longer length trekking jacket in G1000 Classic fabric that has an insulating lining for those who appreciate a little extra warmth.
- an extra durable G-1000 HeavyDuty layer over the shoulders and the lower back.
- a soft high-loft insulation in the torso and a nylon lined synthetic padding in the arms providing lower friction against mid layer clothing.
- A generous cut allowing plenty of room for extra insulating garments and a rear bellow pleat to give extra freedom of movement.
- A spacious and adjustable fur edged hood fits the head perfectly offering protecting against the harshest environments.
- A protected two-way front zipper that can be opened from the bottom for ventilation.
- Multiple pockets offer practical storage including:
- spacious vertical chest pockets with zippers,
- outer flapped napoleon pockets.
- two lower pockets that are top loaded,
- an inside pocket,
- zipped sleeve pocket.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem and velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
G1000 Heavy Duty, G1000 Original