Fjällräven Räven Jacket | Dark Navy
Fjällräven Räven Jacket | Dark Navy.
The Fjällräven Räven Jacket in Dark Navy is a timeless outdoor jacket whose durability and versatility are just as useful today as they were when it was first launched in the late 1970s.
This revised version is made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, is wind and water resistant, and suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use.
With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
The Raven Jacket also includes the following useful design features:
- A fixed hood which can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use.
- Four large top loading bellows pockets on the chest and lower level,
- Hand warmer pockets behind the lower bellows pockets
- A two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons.
- Pleats at the shoulders and elbows give excellent freedom of movement,
- Drawcords at the waist and hem give a fully adjustable fit.
- Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large
Fieldsports, Everyday, Hill & Hike