Fjällräven Kiruna Padded Jacket | Thunder Grey
Fjällräven Kiruna Padded Jacket | Thunder Grey.
Comfortable and versatile everyday jacket for the colder months of the year. Made from hardwearing wind and water resistant G-1000 fabric and lined with pliant recycled polyamide, and lightly padded with synthetic G-Loft Supreme that feels like down and provides excellent insulation, even when damp. A timeless model that is just as suitable for travelling to and from work as it is for weekends spent in the forest and mountains.
The cut is hip length and it has a fixed, adjustable hood that provides warmth around the neck and head when the wind picks up. The front opening has a two-way zipper with an inside protective flap, and press buttons at the hem and chin. There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers. Side panels with gussets under the arms give extra freedom of movement. Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs.
- Versatile, lightly padded everyday jacket with a fixed adjustable hood.
- Made from G-1000 Original and padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Lining made from recycled nylon.
- Two-way front zipper covered by a narrow protective flap with press button at the collar and hem.
- One zippered chest pocket.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Cotton, G1000 Original, Polyester
G-Loft Supreme, Polyester
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike
All Season, Autumn/Winter