Fjällräven High Coast Trail 26 | Black
Fjällräven High Coast Trail 26 | Black.
Lightweight, versatile daypack for hiking or commuting on foot or by bicycle. Made from durable G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The carrying system is light and stable with comfortable padded shoulder straps and a mesh back panel. There is also a chest strap with a whistle and hip strap that can be stowed behind the back panel when not in use.
The main compartment has a zippered opening and an inside security pocket with a key clip. There is also an open pocket that is big enough to hold a 15 inch laptop computer, or that can be used to carry a hydration bladder (not included). A front pocket with zipper and inside pocket have room for items you want to keep close at hand, and there are two expandable side pockets with strap adjustments. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded.
The G-1000 Eco fabric is waxed and resists moisture. For persistent rain there is a rain cover provided that can be stowed in one of the inside pockets.
- All-around daypack for trail hikes or daily commutes.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton).
- Zippered front pocket with a small inside pocket.
- Expandable side pockets with strap adjustments.
- Compression straps on the sides.
- Padded shoulder straps and comfortable mesh back panel.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Cotton, G1000 Eco, Polyester
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike