Fjällräven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket | Deep Blue
Fjällräven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket | Deep Blue.
Fjällräven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but with details in leather plus a new lining fabric that enhances the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With outer fabric in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Padded with ethically produced down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Well-fitting hood with leather edging.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Cotton, G1000 Eco, Polyester
Feather, Goose Down
Breathable, Water Resistant, Windproof
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike
All Season, Autumn/Winter