Fjällräven Greenland Jacket | Dusk
Fjällräven Greenland Jacket | Dusk.
Outdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Greenland Jacket equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket.
- Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection.
- New, improved fit.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Well-fitting hood.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Cuffs with press buttons.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike