Fjällräven Canada Wool Padded Jacket M’s | Stone Grey
Fjällräven Canada Wool Padded Jacket M | Stone Grey.
Comfortable lumberjack’s shirt in recycled wool with durable, warm wool padding.
Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
- Comfort Fit.
View our whole range of Fjällräven here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Midlayers & Fleeces
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
G1000 Wool, Recycled Wool, Cotton, G1000 Eco, Polyester