Anatom Q2 Ultralight Womens
Anatom Q2 Ultralight Womens.
The Anatom Q2 Ultralight Womens hiking boot is designed as a light hiking boot that is at home in the fells and the hills. The Q2 Ultralight Womens is designed to have an enhanced comfort level with no break-in period required, due to the materials selected. The luxurious, soft nubuck upper combined with the calfskin collar on the boot ooze quality. Thus, combined with the Ultralight Vibram outsole and cushioned PU midsole, provides excellent shock absorbency.
- Upper: Finest 2.2mm Italian Full Grain Waterproof Leather.
- Materials: Q = Quadra Series (100% Leather Upper).
- Membrane: tri.aria™ Membrane System.
- Insole: Anatom Bioform Ultralight Footbed.
- Last: Comfort Womens.
- Midsole: Anaflex™ 2.
- Outsole: Vibram® Pillow with cushioned PU midsole.
Anaflex™ Calibrated Midsole – Flex 2: Designed for light hiking footwear providing the correct level of forefoot flex and torsional rigidity for optimum stability on uneven terrain and when traversing slopes.
The tri.aria System: Encompasses waterproofness, breathability and care. A specially designed, waterproof and breathable membrane keeps moisture out. The durability and performance is further enhanced by the highest quality leathers and outer fabrics, and maintained using the appropriate Nikwax care products.
Vibram® Pillow: Provides a high level of grip and durability.
- Self-Cleaning open design for traction and safety.
- Asymmetrical heel for natural rolling.
- Vibram® TC4 compound plus antistatic; oil resistant and hard-wearing compound.
Q = Quadra Series: 100% Leather Upper. Made from the finest Italian full grain leather, to keep the foot warm and dry even in the most extreme conditions.
Handmade In Europe: The full Anatom collection is designed in Scotland and handmade in Europe.
View our whole range of Anatom here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Full Leather Upper
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike