Anatom Q2 Classic Hiking
Anatom Q2 Classic Hiking.
The Q2 Classic Hiking brings together the comfort of a lightweight boot with the durability of our full grain Italian leather. It is as comfortable on the fells as it is hiking in the hills delivering, great support and stability to the user. Offering a Vibram Grivola outsole, Tri.aria membrane and Bioform footbed, it’s perfect for all your hill walking needs.
- Upper: Finest 2.4mm Italian Full Grain Waterproof Leather.
- Materials: Q = Quadra Series (100% Leather Upper).
- Membrane: tri.aria™ Membrane System.
- Insole: Anatom Bioform Ultralight Footbed.
- Lining: Hydrophobic Interface One.
- Last: Comfort.
- Midsole: Anaflex™ 2.
- Outsole: Vibram® Grivola.
Anaflex™ Calibrated Midsole – Flex 2: Designed for light hiking footwear providing the correct level of forefoot flex and torsional rigidity for optimum stability or uneven terrain and when traversing slopes.
The tri.aria™ System: Encompasses waterproofness, breathability and care. A specially designed, waterproof and breathable membrane keeps moisture out. The durability and performance is further enhanced by the highest quality leathers and outer fabrics, and maintained using the appropriate Nikwax care products.
Vibram® Grivola: Optimum balance between traction and durability. Reliable on uneven ground, with good underfoot feedback. Provides stability and walking comfort.
- Engraved lugs for traction.
- Self-Cleaning open design for traction and safety.
- Vibram® XSTREK compound provides traction and comfort.
Q = Quadra Series: 100% Leather Upper. Made from the finest full grain leather, to keep the foot warm and dry even in the most extreme conditions.
Handmade In Europe: The full Anatom collection is designed in Scotland and handmade in Europe.
View our whole range of Anatom here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Hydrophobic Interface One
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike