Anatom Q1 Braemar Ultralight
Anatom Q1 Braemar Ultralight.
The Anatom Q1 Braemar Ultralight shoe will save you weight and give you more freedom and mobility around the ankle. It’s perfect for spring, summer and autumn conditions, offering a level 1 calibrated flex and tri.aria waterproof/breathable membrane. The Vibram® Tubava sole and cushioned polyurethane midsole provide excellent stability and grip. The mobility of a shoe, combined with the ruggedness of a boot—making it an excellent choice for many keen walkers and hikers.
- Upper: Finest 2.2mm Italian Full Grain Waterproof Leather.
- Materials: Q = Quadra Series (100% Leather Upper).
- Membrane: tri.aria™ Membrane System.
- Lacing: Guigaro Speed Lace Eyelets.
- Insole: Anatom Bioform Ultralight Footbed.
- Last: Comfort.
- Midsole: Anaflex 1.
- Outsole: Vibram® Pillow.
Anaflex™ Calibrated Midsole – Flex 1: Designed for multi-activity, trail and approach footwear providing a stable yet easy flexing midsole for excellent grip and traction.
The tri.aria System: Encompasses waterproofness, breathability and care. A specially designed, waterproof and breathable membrane keeps moisture out. The durability and performance is further enhanced by the highest quality leathers and outer fabrics, and maintained using the appropriate Nikwax care products.
Vibram® Pillow: Provides a high level of grip and durability.
- Self-Cleaning open design for traction and safety.
- Asymmetrical heel for natural rolling.
- Vibram® TC4 compound plus antistatic; oil resistant and hard-wearing compound.
Q = Quadra Series: 100% Leather Upper. Made from the finest Italian full grain leather, to keep the foot warm and dry even in the most extreme conditions.
Handmade In Europe: The full Anatom collection is designed in Scotland and handmade in Europe.
View our whole range of Anatom here.
Find out more information about our heritage here.
Trek & Travel, Everyday, Hill & Hike